MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE, YOUTH AND SPORTS OF UKRAINE
INSTITUTE OF PEDAGOGICS APS OF UKRAINE
PAVLO TYCHYNA UMAN STATE PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY
HIGHER SCHOOL OF PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION IN LYESHNO (POLAND)
INSTITUTE OF CHILD DEVELOPMENT
POLISH-UKRAINIAN SCIENTIFIC-RESEARCH LABORATORY NAMED AFTER YAN AMOS KOMENSKYI
On April 27, 2012
to participate in the International Internet conference
«Didactics of Yan Amos Komenskyi: from past to present»
The main directions of conference work:
1. Using the ideas of Yan Amos Komenskyi in the context of global trends of secondary and higher pedagogical education modernization.
2. Didactics and doctrine of Yan Amos Komenskyi in historical retrospect.
3. The modern trends in the content and methods of teaching of particular subjects in secondary school and higher educational institutions development.
Reports will be posted on the site zag-pedagogika.at.ua. The collection of conference materials («Herald of the Laboratory of didactics named after Yan Amos Komenskyi») is planed to publish according to the conference results.
^ Ukrainian, Polish, Russian and English.
To participate in the conference the following documents must be sent by 15.04.2012 to the e-mail email@example.com (in separate files with names like: Symonenko_abstract):
• an application for participation in the conference (application form attached);
• abstracts, prepared in accordance with the requirements (information attached).
Dear colleagues! Please, for the avoidance of doubt, pay the money for the printing of conference materials and participation in it only after confirmation by phone of the fact of your publications consideration. After confirmation the acceptance of materials, sent to the specified e-mail copy of payment order.
Money post orders sent to: Olga O. Burkovetska, post office box 817, 30 Sadova str., post office № 8, Uman, Cherkasy region, 20308
Organizing Committee: Tel.: 0666877929 – Inna I. Osadchenko. E-mai1: firstname.lastname@example.org
in the International Internet Conference
"Didactics of Yan Amos Komenskyi: from past to present"
on April 27, 2012
• Total: 2‒5 pages.
• Standards: point 14 pt, spacing ‒ 1.5, indentation ‒ 1.25 cm, margins ‒ 2 cm, set ‒ Times New Roman.
Candidate of pedagogical sciences, Associate Professor of Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University, Ukraine
The abstract text
List of used sources (2–3 names)
Requirements for abstracts:
Abstracts must contain the following elements:
- Statement of the problem in general and its relation to important scientific and practical tasks.
- Analysis of recent research and publications, which discuss this issue and which is the author based on; highlighting the unsolved aspects of the problem which the article is devoted to.
- Formulation of the article purpose (tasks).
- Presentation of main material with full results grounding.
- The conclusions of the research and prospects for further research in the specified direction.
- List of used sources (in accordance with the requirements specified in HAC newsletter № 3, 2008).
Editors reserve the right not to publish articles that are not relevant to the conference theme, and currently edit the material. The author (-s) is responsible for article content.
We wait for your participation!
|Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine Institute of Pedagogics aps of Ukraine Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University||Ministry for Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University The institute of the child’s development|
|Ministry for Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University The Institute of Philology and Social Sciences||Ministry for Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine|
|Ukraine Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University Ukrainian Language Department|
«dynamic processes in lexicon and grammar of slavic languages» which will take place on October, 18th–19th, 2012 at Ukrainian Philology...
|Ministry of education and science, youth and sport of ukraine pavlo tychyna uman state pedagogical university institute of child development|
|Ministry of education and science, youth and sport of ukraine pavlo tychyna uman state pedagogical university institute of child development||Ministry of education and science, youth and sport of ukraine pavlo tychyna uman state pedagogical university institute of child development|
|Ministry of education and science, youth and sport of Ukraine Uman state pedagogical university named after Pavlo Tychyna Institute of social and economical education|
|Ministry of education and science,youth and sport of ukraine national academy of pedagogical sciences of ukraine pavlo tychyna uman state pedagogical university|
«Actual problems of preparation of naturally-scientific disciplines teachersfor modern secondary school», which will be heldon October...