Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine
Institute of Pedagogics APS of Ukraine
Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University
Higher School of Professional Education in Lyeshno (Poland)
Institute of Child Development
Polish-Ukrainian scientific-research laboratory named after Yan Amos Komenskyi
On October 18‒19, 2012
to participate in the International scientific conference
«Modern trends in the use of Yan Amos Komenskyi didactic ideas»
devoted to the opening of the Polish-Ukrainian Scientific-Research Laboratory of didactics named after Yan Amos Komenskyi
The main directions of conference work:
1. Using the ideas of Yan Amos Komenskyi in the context of global trends of secondary and higher pedagogical education modernization.
2. Didactics and doctrine of Yan Amos Komenskyi in historical retrospect.
3. The modern trends in the content and methods of teaching of particular subjects in secondary school and higher educational institutions development.
Venue and program:
October 18 – Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University (28 Sadova Str., a new building): plenary and workshops, training, roundtable, exhibition, cultural program, creative evening.
October 19 ‒ excursions to «Sofiivka» park and Uman.
Registration starts at 9.00 a.m. Conference starts at 10.00 a.m.
Working languages: Ukrainian, Polish, Russian, English.
To participate in the conference the following documents must be sent by 06.01.2012 to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (in separate files with names like: Symonenko_abstract):
• an application for participation in the conference (application form attached);
• text of the article, according to the requirements (information attached).
Articles will be printed in a specialized collection of articles «Scientific Papers of USPU» (requirements see on the site www.udpu.org.ua).
Dear colleagues! Please, for the avoidance of doubt, pay the money for the printing of conference materials and participation in it only after confirmation by phone of the fact of your publications consideration. After confirmation the acceptance of materials – sent to the specified e-mail copy of payment order.
• registration fee (conference program, participation certificate and other organizational costs) is 150 UAH. In terms of external participation in the conference registration fee is 50 UAH.
• all costs connected with participation in the conference (travel, accommodation (hotel ‒ from 100 UAH) meals) ‒ at the expense of participants;
• cost per page ‒ 25 UAH.
Money post orders sent to: Olga O. Burkovetska, post office box 817, 30 Sadova str., post office № 8, Uman, Cherkasy region, 20308
Organizing Committee: Tel.: 0666877929 – Inna I. Osadchenko. E-mai1: email@example.com
in the International scientific conference
«Modern trends in the use of Yan Amos Komenskyi didactic ideas»
on October 18-19, 2012 in Uman, Cherkasy region.
in a specialized collection of articles of Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University (pedagogical sciences):
Articles must contain the following elements (included in the text of the article and singled out in bold):
- Statement of the problem in general and its relation to important scientific and practical tasks.
- Analysis of recent research and publications, which discuss this issue and which is author based on; highlighting the unsolved aspects of the problem which the article is devoted to.
- Formulation of the article purpose (tasks).
- Presentation of main material with full results grounding.
- The conclusions of the research and prospects for further research in the specified direction.
- List of used sources (in accordance with the requirements specified in HAC newsletter № 3, 2008) (within 10).
Total: 8‒10 pages of printed text A4.
Standards: set Times New Roman, point 14, 1,5 spacing, indentation ‒ 1.25 cm, all margins - 2 cm, the editor of Word, the file type RTF.
Images, made by vector graphics, should be contained as one object or in groups. Scanned images comply with minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
On the first page enter UDC in the first row from left; indicate name and initials in the upper right corner, lower – degree (if any), position and place of work (no abbreviations). Article title – in capital letters in the center.
Obligatory condition of scientific material publication is present after the article title the full name of the author (s), name of article, annotations (10 lines) and key words (3 lines) in three languages (Ukrainian, Russian and English) (interval 1).
Authors who have no degree, add to the article the supervisor review or other specialist with academic degrees.
Editors reserve the right not to publish articles that are not relevant to the conference theme, and currently edit the material. The author (s) is responsible for article content.
We wait for your participation!
|Ministry of education and science, youth and sports of ukraine institute of pedagogics aps of ukraine pavlo tychyna uman state pedagogical university|
«Herald of the Laboratory of didactics named after Yan Amos Komenskyi» is planed to publish according to the conference results
|Ministry for Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University The institute of the child’s development|
|Ministry for Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University The Institute of Philology and Social Sciences||Ministry for Education and Science, Youth and Sports of Ukraine Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine|
|Ukraine Ministry of Education and Science, Youth and Sports Pavlo Tychyna Uman State Pedagogical University Ukrainian Language Department|
«dynamic processes in lexicon and grammar of slavic languages» which will take place on October, 18th–19th, 2012 at Ukrainian Philology...
|Ministry of education and science, youth and sport of ukraine pavlo tychyna uman state pedagogical university institute of child development|
|Ministry of education and science, youth and sport of ukraine pavlo tychyna uman state pedagogical university institute of child development||Ministry of education and science, youth and sport of ukraine pavlo tychyna uman state pedagogical university institute of child development|
|Ministry of education and science, youth and sport of Ukraine Uman state pedagogical university named after Pavlo Tychyna Institute of social and economical education|
|Ministry of education and science,youth and sport of ukraine national academy of pedagogical sciences of ukraine pavlo tychyna uman state pedagogical university|
«Actual problems of preparation of naturally-scientific disciplines teachersfor modern secondary school», which will be heldon October...